Wellness is that state that is the opposite to ‘sickness’. It is a state of optimum health, where you are performing at your best, continuously improving and feeling a sense of vitality in every area of your life.
Not feeling like you’re there? We want to know why.
The key is to focus your energy on your health, and to start by making small, positive changes in your life that are sustainable.
- Be aware of what you eat. What foods give your body what it requires?
- Drink lots of pure water. Stay hydrated and flush out toxins.
- Rest. Your body needs this nutrient more than most of us think. It needs time to heal and to restore its energy.
- Be active, with different types of physical activity.
- Have fun. Do things you enjoy. Experience the amazing things in our world.
- Learn. Find out how to enhance your health throughout your life.
- Prioritise. Value yourself enough to put your focus, attention and energy into your health and wellbeing.