You have the natural ability to have greater energy, flexibility, productivity, better sleep, age gracefully and have less stress throughout your life.
Chiropractic is an approach to health and wellbeing that centres around your nervous system, because it is your nervous system that is central to all of your body’s functions.
Not Functioning Optimally
A Natural Approach
In your body, your nervous system is the master control system – when it doesn’t work, this hugely affects the function of your body in many different ways.
Benefits of Chiropractic
- back pain, neck pain, mid-back pain
- bad posture
Some of the possible benefits people seek with Chiropractic include:
- Improved posture
- Greater flexibility, balance, strength and muscle coordination
- Reduced tension, pain, headaches, low back pain, sciatica, pubic (groin) pain and other symptoms
How We Help
Tension, misalignment and altered function of your spine can interfere with the flow of information along your nerves and may dramatically affect the function of your body in many different ways.
Under stress, your brain tells your body to tighten up, your muscles to get wound-up, especially the muscles around your spine, neck and head. This can create vertebral subluxations (interference or disturbance in the communication between the brain and the body) with bad motion of the spine, tension, misalignment.
3 main types of stress that affect our health
To have true health, we need healthy habits and a nerve system free of interference. Spinal tension is caused by 3 main types of stress:
- Physical stress posture, repetitive movements and injuries.
- Chemical stress toxins, chemicals in food and pollutants.
- Emotional stress arguments, trauma, work stress, life changes.
Possible effects of stress on the body:
- Changes in muscular tension
- Low back pain, neck pain, headaches and other body pain
- Reduced flexibility, balance, muscle strength and coordination
- Reduced levels of energy and vitality
- Reduced function to the different organs or systems of the body
- Poor posture and altered spinal curves
- Reduced ability to cope with and adapt to stress and change
- Reduced ability to learn and concentrate
- Spinal degeneration or decay
Possible Effects of Chiropractic
- Improve your flexibility and mobility (in your spine and body)
- Reduce aches and pains, such as back pain, neck pain and headaches
There is more to life than increasing its speed.
A Natural Approach
Chiropractic is a natural approach to health and wellbeing that focuses on your natural ability to function and heal.
The body is complex, with trillions of cells and countless essential functions happening every second without us having to think about them.
Central to all bodily functions is your nervous system. Your nervous system is made up of your brain, spinal cord, sense organs and nerves that go to every part of your body . Your body uses the nervous system to control the function of all your cells and organs, controlling everything from breathing and digestion, to thoughts and the way we perceive the world.
To improve the health of the world, one person at a time, starting in our local community. We are dedicated to doing whatever we can to achieve that. We know that people in this community don’t have to live in pain, but more than that, they have the natural ability to feel great and reach their optimal health and pregnancy goals.