Did you know that every year there are around 1.6 million visits to chiropractors by children in Australia?
We have years of experience working with children of all ages; from newborns right through to teenagers going through the stresses of high school, the HSC and what happens next.
Some of the reasons parents bring their child in for kids chiro as they grow and develop include:
- Feeding or sleeping difficulties in infants
- Difficulty with tummy time or turning their head to one side
- Developmental problems or disorders
- Poor posture
- Sports and other injuries as they grow
- Emotional / behavioural problems and high levels of stress
- Periodic postural and spinal checks
Our specialised approach
Here at NCC we take a holistic approach to improving the function of your child’s spine and body to assist with any existing problems they may have and give them the best start in life.
During your child’s first visit we will perform a comprehensive clinical history and spinal assessment to best understand the cause of your concern, and how we can help.
We will take the time to explain our findings in a way that is detailed and easy to understand, and we will tailor a personalised plan based on these findings and your goals.
Book an appointment with one of our chiropractors, book online today.