Your neck is the most flexible part of your spine. We’ll help you keep it that way.
Do you experience any of the following?
- Stiffness in your neck or shoulders?
- Difficulty moving your neck when waking up?
- Unexplained headaches?
- Difficulty moving your head from side to side?
- Locked and painful movement of your head?
- Shooting pain down your arm?
The most common underlying cause of neck pain is dysfunction of the cervical spine. Unless this underlying dysfunction is addressed, it is common for repeat episodes as tissues and joints periodically become overloaded and inflamed. Anyone who has lived with neck pain understands how debilitating this can be.
Common causes of neck pain
- Poor posture and spinal alignment
- Car accidents (whiplash)
- Ergonomic problems
- Sporting injuries and trauma
- Overuse and repetitive strain injuries
Our specialised approach
Here at NCC we take a holistic approach to improving the function of your spine and body to help you get the greatest long-term benefit. We
Your first visit focuses on a comprehensive clinical history and spinal assessment to make sure we understand what the underlying cause of your neck pain, and how we can help.
For your next appointment with our chiropractors, give us a call today.